If you are interested in reserving the clubhouse, please read all of the following information. Your reservation is not confirmed until the property manager has notified you that they have receive your signed agreement and $100 security deposit.
- Step 1: Complete the online reservation request form at the bottom of this page to reserve your date.
- Step 2. Download the Clubhouse Rental Agreement and return it to the property manager along with a $100 security deposit.
- Step 3: Once the property manger receives your deposit and signed agreement you will be emailed instructions on how to gain access to the clubhouse.
- To rent the clubhouse you must be current on all of your HOA dues.
- Agreement and deposit check must be from the owner of record (tenants and family members are not permitted to reserve the clubhouse on their own.)
- Reservations must me made at least 5-days in advance.
- Residents cannot rent the clubhouse for fundraising or for-profit activities without board approval.
- Reservations for multiple consecutive days are not permitted and the board has the right to limit the number of reservations per unit.
- Your reservation is not confirmed until the property manager has acknowledged receiving your deposit and a signed rental agreement.
- The system only allows you to rent the clubhouse for one day per reservation. To reserve the clubhouse for more than one day you will need to make separate reservations.
- Your reservation is NOT confirmed until the property manager has acknowledged receiving a signed copy of the reservation agreement along with a $100 security deposit.
- Dates marked in RED are not available.
- You must be current on your HOA dues to rent the clubhouse.
- Reservations are for the clubhouse only. The pool cannot be reserved and must be shared with residents and their guests during your function.